Grinders (Bench & Surface) & Sanders (Belt & Disc)
6" Belt Sander & Chamfering Machine
The WILTON Combination 6" x 48" Belt and Chamfering Machine has been designed to offer vast performance capabilities. The belt sander handles a variety of finishing chores, including: deburring, contour sanding, mitering and flat or platen finishing on all types of shapes and materials. This highly versatile machine manages work pieces from small pieces to long sections, quickly and easily.
6" BELT SANDER
* Contour finishing, mitering, flat finishing just to name a few applications
* Will handle virtually all the finishing operations in a production line
* Easily adjustable chamfering machine manages additional finishing jobs such as: beveling, and deburring on flats and squares of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
* Precision chamfer, bevel or deburr edges easily
* Chamfer angles from 15 to 45 degrees
* Easily adjustable depth of cut
* The cutter head has 8 easy to change inserts, and combined with an adjustable depth of cut and angle of cut capacity, can deliver accurate finishes on a repetitive basis.
6" BELT SANDER
* Adjustable heavy duty, cast iron, removable platen
* Removable upper guard for contour finishing
* Variable-position locks; belt head adjusts vertically, horizontally and in-between
* Large cast iron slotted table
* Adjustable dust deflector and dust chute
* Heavy-duty, one piece stand
* 3" cutter head with 8 replaceable inserts
* Cast iron V-table
* Heavy duty, one piece steel stand
These fine products are immediately available
from over 1,000 dealers nationwide. Please call (800) 431-2936 (US & Canada) or (201) 518-8461, or email us at
for a dealer in your area.
If you are interested in becoming a dealer apply
Star Tool Supply/Grand Tool Supply
The Computer Studio