Toolmaker's Microscope - TM505D / 510D
The TM-505D/510D is a compact microscope well suited for measuring dimensions and angles of machined metals. It can also be used to check the shape of screws and gears by attaching an optional reticle. Its compact body makes it ideal for use on shop-floors with limited space!
* The eyepiece section of the optical tube incorporates a vernier protractor. Angle measurement is performed easily by turning the protractor to align the cross-hair reticle with the workpiece image.
* Complete selection of interchangeable reticles are available.
* Both the transmitted and reflected illumination intensity can be adjusted to obtain the optimal illumination intensity for the workpiece.
* Two XY stages with different travel ranges, 2" x 2" (50mm x 50mm) and 4" x 2" (100mm x 50mm), are available.
* The TM-505D/510D can output XY coordinate data if optional Digimatic Micrometer Heads are used with it. Highly efficient two dimensional data processing is available by connecting the Digimatic Micrometer Heads to an SPC tool such as QC220-MSR.
These fine products are immediately available
from over 1,000 dealers nationwide. Please call (800) 431-2936 (US & Canada) or (201) 518-8461, or email us at
for a dealer in your area.
If you are interested in becoming a dealer apply
Model No.: 176-808A, Description: 2" x 2" Stage with Micrometer Heads
Model No.: 176-809A, Description: 4" x 2" Stage with Micrometer Heads
Florescent Light for TM-505D/510D
2.0 Megapixel Digital Camera (USB) FOR TM505D/510D
Star Tool Supply/Grand Tool Supply
The Computer Studio