|Carbide Grade: MT7: Sub-micron grade with Titanium Aluminum Nitride multi-layer coating (ISO K10-20). To be run at medium to high cutting speeds. General purpose for all materials.
* Thread is generated in one pass.
* Spiral flute allows smooth cutting action.
* Shorter machining time due to multi, 3 to 6, flutes.
* 2.2mm and up cutting diameter.
* Threads up to shoulder in blind holes.
* Longer tool life due to special multi-layer coating.
* Same tool can be used for a variety of materials.
* Excellent surface finish.
* Low cutting pressure allows thin wall machining.
* Same tool used for RH and LH threads.